HTML coding standards, best practices and website accessibility:
- Horizontally Centered Drop-Down Menus A detailed article explaining how to add drop-down submenus to my centered menus
- Microformats: For better SEO and the Semantic Web Commentary on the latest developments in Microformats and their adoption by Google
- Link Source Ordering Master link source ordering and you will be able to redirect link popularity to key pages in your website
- Equal Height Columns with Cross-Browser CSS A step by step tutorial explaining how to create multicolumn layouts with divs and CSS where every column is the same height
- Converting special characters to HTML entities between code tags A PHP function I wrote to allow HTML snippets between code tags in any textarea. This would be very useful for blog admin pages.
- The Holy Grail Liquid-Layout, No Quirks Mode A new version of my 3 column liquid layout that does not use quirks mode or IE conditional comments
- Horizontally Centered Menus with no CSS hacks A simple cross-browser method of centering tabbed menus with pure CSS and no hacks.
- 'Split Page' 3 column CSS liquid-layout An unusual web page design that is the inverse of the Holy Grail liquid-layout.
- Converting a liquid-layout to fixed-width with CSS A simple CSS tutorial showing how to change between fixed-width and liquid-layouts with the use of a container div
- Ultimate multi-column liquid layouts A new series of solid layouts that use pixel and em widths for columns. SEO friendly. No CSS hacks. Free for anyone to use.
- How to keep footers at the bottom of the page A simple method using valid CSS to keep your footer at the bottom of the screen on pages with little content.