Design articles tagged with: Tutorials
- iPad CSS Layout with landscape / portrait orientation modes A free iPad optimised website layout that changes design when the device is rotated
- CSS3 Starbursts How to make starbursts without images: a CSS3 tutorial
- Horizontally Centered Drop-Down Menus A detailed article explaining how to add drop-down submenus to my centered menus
- Link Source Ordering Master link source ordering and you will be able to redirect link popularity to key pages in your website
- Four methods of adding CSS to HTML A short tutorial explaining the pros and cons of the four main methods of adding CSS to HTML
- Equal Height Columns with Cross-Browser CSS A step by step tutorial explaining how to create multicolumn layouts with divs and CSS where every column is the same height
- Converting special characters to HTML entities between code tags A PHP function I wrote to allow HTML snippets between code tags in any textarea. This would be very useful for blog admin pages.
- Horizontally Centered Menus with no CSS hacks A simple cross-browser method of centering tabbed menus with pure CSS and no hacks.
- Converting a liquid-layout to fixed-width with CSS A simple CSS tutorial showing how to change between fixed-width and liquid-layouts with the use of a container div
- Ultimate multi-column liquid layouts A new series of solid layouts that use pixel and em widths for columns. SEO friendly. No CSS hacks. Free for anyone to use.
- Print out your own MacBook Air Can't afford a MacBook Air? Print out one for free!
- Carbon Neutral Christmas Lights Environmentally friendly Christmas lights that are fun and interactive
- Animated Photoshop selection on a web page! Highlight areas of your website with animated select boxes just like you can do in PhotoShop
- How to keep footers at the bottom of the page A simple method using valid CSS to keep your footer at the bottom of the screen on pages with little content.
- The art of sharpening pencils See all the popular styles and methods of sharpening pencils and learn a few tricks too.