Search engine optimisation (SEO)
Design articles tagged with: Search engine optimisation (SEO)
- Microformats: For better SEO and the Semantic Web Commentary on the latest developments in Microformats and their adoption by Google
- Five quick ways to get a website indexed by Google If your launching a brand new website that no-one knows about yet then try these great indexing tips
- Link Source Ordering Master link source ordering and you will be able to redirect link popularity to key pages in your website
- Optimise your 'home tab' text for better SEO This is a great little SEO trick for your navigation bar that will work for almost every website and particularly larger websites
- 'Split Page' 3 column CSS liquid-layout An unusual web page design that is the inverse of the Holy Grail liquid-layout.
- Ultimate multi-column liquid layouts A new series of solid layouts that use pixel and em widths for columns. SEO friendly. No CSS hacks. Free for anyone to use.