Lots of neat CSS tricks and tutorials that I use and recommend
- Responsive Banner Ads with HTML5 and CSS3 Introducing flexible HTML5 banner ads for your responsive layouts
- iPad CSS Layout with landscape / portrait orientation modes A free iPad optimised website layout that changes design when the device is rotated
- CSS3 Starbursts How to make starbursts without images: a CSS3 tutorial
- Experimenting with visited links A list of neat CSS tricks that make use of visited link styles
- Horizontally Centered Drop-Down Menus A detailed article explaining how to add drop-down submenus to my centered menus
- Website images video effect with CSS A neat CSS trick that turns ordinary images into a fuzzy, pixelated CRT screen
- Exploring web typography: An experimental CSS hover layout An experimental website layout using the CSS hover pseudo-class and plain XHTML
- CSS Reddit Alien An animated Reddit alien logo I created from pure CSS and text
- Equal Height Columns with Cross-Browser CSS A step by step tutorial explaining how to create multicolumn layouts with divs and CSS where every column is the same height
- Horizontally Centered Menus with no CSS hacks A simple cross-browser method of centering tabbed menus with pure CSS and no hacks.
- Converting a liquid-layout to fixed-width with CSS A simple CSS tutorial showing how to change between fixed-width and liquid-layouts with the use of a container div
- Animated Photoshop selection on a web page! Highlight areas of your website with animated select boxes just like you can do in PhotoShop
- How to keep footers at the bottom of the page A simple method using valid CSS to keep your footer at the bottom of the screen on pages with little content.
- Preventing a background image jump A simple remedy for a potentially annoying background image CSS quirk